Thursday, February 28, 2013

Midweek Update (aka why the lack of posts)

First, I want to apologize for the lack of posts the past few days. Between work and other important issues, I have not had much free time to post anything about he defensive players at the combine. That will likely change either tonight or tomorrow; although it will be one post, it should be fairly lengthy.

There's been a lot of news that has come out this week in regards to various other offseason news. Between restructurings and other info, it is a busy time. Not to mention that Free Agency is going to start in just under 2 weeks. Between Alberto and myself, we are going to try to keep up on it as much as we can, but we may miss some things.

As for what's coming this week, expect the Defensive positional review either tonight or tomorrow. I'm also going to try to get my opinions together on the news of the week, which should make its appearance this weekend. Finally, Alberto and I are going to try to put together a sort of mock draft for this weekend or for early next week. Look forward to more content in the near future.

-TheRealZBD

No comments:

Post a Comment